Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Save The Dates, Revisited...

I've had some time to work on our Save the Dates this weekend, and I keep coming back to the card from Ceci NY above. I just love those green flowers! I think that's why I can't seem to get the postcard just right, it's maybe just not for me. So I started looking around at some of my other favorite invitation designers for inspiration (since we're not exactly getting married in a castle!) and I found these:
The gorgeous Save the Date above is from Merrilee Designs, the person who's also behind It's Lovely! Again, I am in love with the flowers & how they have that vintage feel without seeming too "girly."
And then I found this design, on the Brown Sugar Design blog! I love practically everything they design, but this is amazing. It's actually the front of a custom made map, but the flowers were used on the entire invitation suite! So, this is it for sure. I love the look and feel of all of them, now I just have to make one of my own...hooray for inspiration!

6 comments:

elizabeth @ elizabeth anne designs said...

I like this *so* much better than the postcard! And you can totally Gocco it. Would you just put all the info in the middle? Or on the back?

Linda said...

I love the second one. I'm looking forward to see how they turn out!

It's Lovely said...

I can't wait to see how your STDs turn out.

I love that floral clip art as well, I use it for so many projects! So perfect for a wedding with a vintage feel. : )

Chitown Bride said...

These are gorgeous. As much as I loved the vintage postcards, these do seem to have a cool vintage look as well.

jessica lynn said...

Ohhh these are going to turn out a-mazing!!

Darci said...

Elizabeth - I am going to try and still make it a postcard an put the info on the back. Glad you all like the idea!