Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Rosanna

I could be a little behind, but I just discovered Rosanna and her tableware is fantastic (not to mention unique and reasonably priced)! The gorgeous pitcher above is only $40, and the "La Petite Black Dress" plates below are only $30 for a set of four. She even offers a registry & you can order online! There are some fantastic cake pedestals, and I think so many of her things could also make great bridesmaids gifts...
And, naturally, what drew me in the first place was a baroque pattern:

5 comments:

Melissa DiStefano said...

Love, love, love this!!!

I wish you the happ-happ-happiest New Year EVER!!!
XXOO!!

Nancy Swiezy said...

I have an addiction to toile and damask prints.
I cant seam to get enough of it.
I did a american toile-wedding fans as an invitation to my launch party last year.
Nancy @ A Newport Affaire.

Darci said...

You too, Melissa!

Audrey said...

I love damask prints so so so much too! We just created our wedding registry at myregistry.com and the first item I immediately added was a set of damask print china! it's breathtaking. Luckily, my DF likes it as well or else...we'd have a problem :) Anyway, I really like Rosanna's tableware options. Do you know if her products are available in any specific stores? I have this iphone barcode scanner and I'm antsy to use it and zap pretty items on our wedding registry! :)

Darci said...

Hi Audrey - I don't know for sure what products her stores are available in, but if you reached out to them I am sure they would point you in the right direction! You can find contact information right here: http://www.rosannainc.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=rosanna&Screen=CONTACT