Blog has moved, searching new blog...

My Windy City

I love that we're getting married on a lake, I really do. But there are days that I am a little bummed we won't have any wedding pictures in our favorite windy city! So I suppose I'll just have to continue drooling over other people's fantastic Chicago wedding pictures. All of these pics are from Gerber + Scarpelli and Associates Photography, but also be sure to check out the Chitown Bride blog. She gave a shout-out to some Chicago bloggers this week!

4 comments:

aletha @ pearls events said...

Hey Darci--just a thought, but you could do a shoot with you in your gown & veil + your guy in a suit later on...for those city shots. Not really a Trash the Dress, but more of a Have Fun (again) in the Dress. I had a friend do this and the photos turned out amazing--although it was 6 months later!

Darci said...

Great idea, thanks!

Chitown Bride said...

Thanks for the blog love! Aletha is correct. Instead of engagement photos I decided instead to get some photos in downtown Chicago more than likely after the wedding...I just love all those photo possibilities in our beautiful city!

Darci said...

You'll have to let me know how those pictures turn out!