Blog has moved, searching new blog...

My Damask Lovin' Friends...


...a little gift for you! If I were getting married in California, I would no doubt recruit Jose Villa to be my photographer. If you haven't seen his work stop reading this post and go check him out immediately. Yes, go right now.

Wonderful, right? I was browsing through his blog tonight and that's where I found this fantastic damask wedding. It took place in Italy, of all places! If you do go look at the blog you'll also find a Super 8 video of the wedding. How lucky can one girl be?

6 comments:

Lucky Designs said...

Beautiful - I love the bouquet!

Darci said...

Me too, that was my favorite part!

perfect bound said...

Those cakes are fierce. And an Italian wedding? What could be better?

Darci said...

Truly...what could be better?

Becky said...

I love Jose Villa's work, he's the best! It's to die for! He has put Santa Barbara photographers on the map!!

Jose said...

wow, thank you!! This wedding was a dream !

jose villa
www.josevilla.com