Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Inspiration Boards

A little while ago I got an e-mail from Christine in Canada, and we started chatting via e-mail. She had recently created the inspiration board above and was kind enough to share it with me! Isn't it wonderful? She's planning a black, ivory, and green wedding with punches of red. I am in love with the tea length black bridesmaids dresses with white bouquets...I've been pushing for my girls to get a very similar dress from jcrew & they'll be carrying white flowers for sure. Thanks for sharing, Christine!

10 comments:

Lucky Designs said...

Beautiful! I love the board - great ideas.

jessica lynn said...

what a great board!

elizabeth said...

this is gorgeous! i love the punches of red - it's bold without being overpowering

Anonymous said...

Hi there Darci -- Just wanted to say again how much I like reading this...

Beth

christine said...

Thanks for the post, Darci!! And for all your inspiration!

boise.jenny said...

This color scheme is awesome! I agree with elizabeth's post - very bold, but not overdone. So pretty.

Darci said...

I am glad you all liked it as much as I did. Thanks again, Christine!

Ellen said...

LOVE IT!

Jaclyn said...

Love this story board Darci. You wouldn't happen to know where those gorgeous red shoes are from? :) I'm having a valentine's day wedding this coming year!

Darci said...

I don't know where the shoes are from Jaclyn - I am sorry! If I come across them I'll be sure to let you know.