Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Feeling Like Fall

It's a perfect fall day here in Chicago, I swear I even smelled burning leaves on the way to work this morning. Or were they burning tires? Either way, a girl can dream. The weather made me think of this wedding I saw awhile ago on the Valls Photographic blog (Theresa & John are amazing, check them out if you haven't already!) so I thought today would be a good one for some fall inspiration. There are so many fantastic things about this wedding - her dress, the flowers, I love that the bridesmaids dresses aren't exactly alike but all in such a deep shade of red. Pictures like the one in the middle make me want to get a long veil, and I think my favorite part of it all are those lights on the bottom right!

3 comments:

Melissa DiStefano said...

I wish it felt like Fall in Florida! :) I've thinking about your green wedding for a while - I hope things are going well! I just can't wait to see the final product!!!! If you need anything let me know!

Kathy said...

I love the tractor photo on the bottom left... Too funny!

Darci said...

As always, thanks Melissa! You bet I'll be asking you if you need help :) And agreed about the tractor, Kathy!