Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Weddings With The 'Crew

I've gotten a lot of feedback from my post on inexpensive wedding dresses (glad I could help!) so I thought I would also draw your attention to this new one from jcrew! It's only $700 & I think its so classic and beautiful. It could so easily work for an outdoor wedding, or be "dressed up" for a more formal affair. My love affair with the 'crew runs deep, and while I was looking at that dress I also found these:
They come in four different colors! So perfect for some fun shoes to wear underneath a big white dress.

3 comments:

classic bride said...

Ahh! i think this post was in subconscious or something bc just made a post about those darling ballet flats, as well!! :o)

love your style!

classic bride said...

wow. i need to read what i'm writing before i leave comments! :P
... i *meant* to say:

Ahh! i think this post was in MY subconscious or something bc I just made a post about those darling ballet flats, as well!! :o)

Wedding Dress said...

I love those gold shoes.