Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Turq Jewelry

It's safe to say that I am kind of hard to please when it comes to jewelry, but a few days ago I came across Turq Jewelry & I love nearly everything they have! I wore something really similar to the large green beaded necklace on Saturday and got a lot of compliments. Their site is organized into categories such as "Saturday Shoe Shopping" and "Meeting His Parents," which I think is hilarious. They also seem to have a lot of pieces that are distinctly bridal...I love this one:

3 comments:

boise.jenny said...

Oooh! I love the bridal one! Are you considering it? Or just enjoying the idea of it? :-)

Darci said...

I am considering it! I think it almost has a pinkish tone to it though, which is holding me back.

Mrs. STL Sarah said...

I got my bridesmaids necklaces from Turq as gifts and to wear in the wedding. It was my firt time to order from them, and I was very pleased. Great quality, great customer service, and the monogrammed bags were also a nice touch.