Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Ode to Anthropologie

I went into my neighborhood Anthropologie on Friday, intending on just "looking around." Dangerous business! How is it that everytime I go in that store I find something that I can't live without? Anyway, this particular Friday I found a both a dress and a really cute shirt, neither of which are shown online because they were on sale (the dress was $40!). As I was leaving I wandered over to a table with dinnerware on sale, and saw this plate! I have no earthly idea what to do with it but I bought 4 of them because they were on sale. I figured if I don't use them at the wedding I'll just use them in our house because they're that cute! I am sure I'll find a way to incorporate them somehow...

7 comments:

Lucky Designs said...

I love the plate - good find!

Check out Nancy Liu Chin Designs. Her first webpage is all black and white right now - I love it!

http://www.nancyliuchin.com/

Danica said...

Those plates are awesome! And I can definitely see incorporating them at the wedding. On plate easels they'd look very cool as a background to a guest book or placecard table. Or maybe use 2 of them as husband/wife special plates for dinner. Or as a "platter" of sorts for the pens for the guest book/frame to be displayed on. Great...now I am madly in love with those plates!

Darci said...

Thanks for the feedback! I have never seen Nancy Lui Chin - amazing! Danica, I was actually thinking they would look cool as a background to the placecard table too! I am sure we'll find a way to use them...

Sarah Dennis said...

Love the plates! They're great and the best thing about them is when you use them at home, you'll always think of your wedding!

Darci said...

Such a good point, Sarah!

Pearls Events said...

I used to live by the one on Rush/State and MAN--I miss just stopping in there! Their merchandising is amazing.

Wedding Reception said...

Those plates look awesome.