Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Down By The Lake

I was looking through some of the archives on Social Design and came across this wedding again, shot by Mel Barlow. I'll post more of the images later today, but the entire wedding was so intimate & beautiful, I am in love with it. There is a really great pier that looks a lot like this right near the ceremony site, so we're hoping to get some images like this. We've also pretty much decided to meet before the ceremony and get the pictures out of the way, so are thinking about seeing eachother for the first time in a setting just like this.

2 comments:

jessicalynn402 said...

I am so jealous that you will be able to capture a picture like this on your wedding day! I wish I would have a pier close by my venue! Thanks for posting on my blog...it brought me to yours which will now be one of my daily reads!

Darci said...

You're welcome, Jessica, and I am glad I'll be one of your daily reads!