Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Bright Green & Black

This beautiful table was actually for a shower, but I love it! I am striking out all over the place trying to find black chivari chairs, so I am thinking the alternative to incorporating color is definitely the linens. I don't necessarily want quite as bright of a green, but I love the black and white runner over the green tablecloth! Do you think it would still look alright with white china instead of the black? I also really love the hydrangea centerpieces:

3 comments:

Monica Rae said...

It's not in their online catalog, but I'm pretty sure that Karl's has black chiavari chairs available. At least I think they used to. You mustn't rest until you find them - that look is fabuous! I know for sure that Chicago Party Rental has them available for $8.40 each, so if all else fails, check them out at www.chicagopartyrental.com.

Danica said...

Monica's right...Karl's used to carry black chiavari chairs, but just be careful b/c their stuff lately has been very well-worn to put it nicely.

Donna said...

This is one of the most beautiful looks I have ever seen for a wedding....wow!