Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Blueprint Goes Black & White

Imagine my joy when I was browsing through the new Blueprint magazine, and saw this! I love every single detail in the picture. And the best part? You can download all these patterns for free online, and you can personalize them! My favorites are the swirls:
And the Cameo Cummerbund...there are so many ways you can personalize all of these & use them on favors, placecards, etc. As an example I used the Cameo to insert dates (I did this in Illustrator but you could also use PowerPoint or Word):
If anyone wants a template, or instructions on how to do this yourself, just e-mail me!

3 comments:

Lucky Designs said...

We are definitely on the same page! I love that wrapping paper. I used it as inspiration for Friday's monogram.

Molly said...

Didn't you just love the whole issue? All the beautiful wrapping paper concepts have me dreaming of christmas already. I didn't know about the download though - guess I was dazzled by the pictures...

Darci said...

I did love the entire issue! I've already looked at it several times :)