Blog has moved, searching new blog...

P.O.S.H.

P.O.S.H. is a small store in the city, that doesn't sell anything mass produced. They have an "eclectic assortment" of vintage tableware, flea market finds, pretty much anything you can imagine. I never thought they would be a possible resource for my wedding, but I was there this weekend browsing away and came across a tin full of vintage stamps that are perfect for thank you cards! They could actually be used for several different types of cards, but using them for the "thank you's" is how I justified the purchase. I am thinking I can probably also find some great vases there to use at the reception, and maybe even some vintage lanterns to put outside for the cocktail hour. Here is a picture of my new stamp tin:

2 comments:

Oh Happy Blog! said...

Darci-

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop into my blog... I really love your idea to incorporate the stamps into your wedding... I once had a bride that was really into stamping- we ended up purchasing several stamps and then having the caterer use chocolate to "stamp" each of the dessert plates... it was such a nice touch (i do warn that you would need to test this out ahead of time as not all stamps are suitable)... I'll have to stop in here and there to follow your journey- and if you need any advice or inspiration, my door is always open

Darci said...

Thanks for stopping by, Danielle! The chocolate stamp idea is a great one, as are most of the ideas on your blog. (If any of you haven't seen it yet, head there right now!) I also appreciate the offer for advice..I might take you up on that!