Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Another Tent Update

Good news! I talked to someone else at Lakes Area Rental, and she told me that they have done some drapings on tent ceilings before. They actually have to rent the draping from someone else, but they hang it up themselves. They're really familiar with The Abbey Tent, and think that it can be done there. So they just have to contact the person that owns the draping, and see if they have one big enough. She said they should know something late next week - whoo! In the meantime she sent me some pictures of drapings they've done in other tents...I am SO excited...drumroll please...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Those photos of the other tents they've done are incredible! I can totally picture how gorgeous it'll look for your big day!

Maggie said...

I'm going to use the same tent drapings. I just can't stand the look of the exposed metal, and although I saw some creative wrapping done to hide then, the tent will never looks as nice without the drape. Good call!

Wedding Reception said...

Very interesting reception idea.