Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Night and Day

While drooling over Yvonne's website, I came across all of these pictures that show the same location/details in daylight and at night. I am a huge fan of candlelight, so I was fascinated by the difference in the appearance of everything. I am also in love with this tent...seriously, can someone get married in Hawaii?

Isn't that amazing?? Here are some centerpieces, also from Yvonne's site. The candles are just glass cylinders covered with tissue paper...I think I am going to do something really similar.

3 comments:

Ali said...

I'll get married in Hawaii!!!

Darci said...

Yay! Two volunteers! No, Kathy, 2 years is not too soon to renew your vows. Thanksgiving in Hawaii anyone?

Wedding Reception said...

That looks like a fantastic outdoor reception.