Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Let the Voting Begin

Although I think Kathy is the only one participating here, so the voting could be quite skewed to her views. Anyway, the bridesmaids dresses...Ali and I decided on short black ones for certain, so I found these online. We're thinking either a green sash could go around the middle, or that they could just wear chunky green necklaces. "Chunky" may not be the exact word I am looking for, so I'll find something to illustrate later. I have two favorites in this bunch of dresses - can't wait to hear what you think, Kathy!

11 comments:

Ali said...

I like the v-neck and the strapless on the bottom right! :)

Ali said...

p.s. i read this everytime you have a new entry because it's on my google reader i just never post!

Darci said...

Likely excuse! Start posting, you're the maid of honor! ;)

boise.jenny said...

Well, I see that I have been a MAJOR SLACKER! I will step it up a bit. My favorite is still the v-neck, but based on my BM dress-hunting experience, the only way to know for sure is to try them on.

boise.jenny said...

True Kathy, they are all gorgeous. That's because D has outstanding taste! So anything she picks will be beautiful. Awww...well, it's true.

Darci said...

The comments are flowing now! Seems like its been narrowed down to the v-neck and the jCrew. Further discussions shall ensue...

Becky, this is said with all the love and affection in the world, you MUST change your username. Immediately.

Ali said...

grammy leckrone! welcome to the blog grammy.. hahaha. don't make her change it, it's hilarous

boise.jenny said...

I like grammy too!

Judith said...

I like them in this order: lower right, v-neck, upper left, lower left (really don't care much for the fabric on this one). Ali & Jenny can both wear either style beautifully. I say it's all about comfort.

P.S. At first glance when I saw granny, I thought MY MOTHER was blogging and almost fell out of my chair.

Darci said...

Do NOT encourage the Grammy! A Grammy is something you win, not something your adorable granddaughter calls you.

Wedding Dress said...

Yeah I like the dress in the bottom right, too.