Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Black, White & Green

Chicago Bride's Magazine had this layout of my color scheme! I am going to use a few different shades of green, but you can get the idea. I bet those green chairs around a white table are too cute! But I digress, our chairs are white. Like this:

Both the ceremony and reception venues have these chairs. But speaking of chairs...when we went to see The Abbey for the first time, there was a wedding there that day. It was in the grand ballroom, but we went in to take a peek anyway. They had wedding coordinators, and also had a green/white theme. The tablecloths were a light green, and had huge centerpieces, but the chairs, oh the chairs! They were the brown chiavari chairs, but I know there are black ones as well. Like these:

I've yet to research how much these can be rented for in Wisconsin. I might choose to rent these over having the drapings on the ceiling of the tent. Maybe. Then again, I am still holding out hope for those lottery tickets...

2 comments:

irishjc1@yahoo.com said...

Hey! Love your blog - it came up during a search for black & green, and I'm so glad there's someone else doing this color scheme :)

I really love the green chair in this photo ... do you know where it's from? I can't read the text to it.

Thanks!

Wedding Reception said...

Nice color scheme.