Blog has moved, searching new blog...

With this ring...a lot is going to happen in the next year! Since my family and friends are scattered all over the country, I thought this would be a good way for everyone to keep in touch about the wedding & to help with decisions (that's if you want to of course!) This way if you get sick of me talking about the wedding you can just close your browser...but I am certain that won't be the case! Plus, this is really like a virtual planner for me and a way to keep track of my thoughts and all of my random ideas. I hope to post everyday, so at the end of it all this will be a good keepsake of all the planning!

1 comment:

Pearls Events said...

Whoa--this is a gorg ring. Tell me more: Is it vintage? New with a vintage look? Is it a princess cut? Details, lady!